Careers at B by Brandie
Are you creative, innovative, and ambitious? Do you have a strong desire to bring fashion to people's homes in unique and beautiful ways?
Here at B by Brandie, those are exactly the kinds of people we want on our team. We look for the same qualities in our employees that we seek in a party: good company, great ideas, positive energy, and a wonderful attention to detail. We are thrilled to be at work every day, and we want everyone who joins our team to feel that way, too. No day is the same, but here at B by Brandie, we are committed to making sure every day is fun, rewarding and educational.
Graphic Design Intern:
Location: Dallas, Texas or Brooklyn, NY
B by Brandie is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to assist with the task of evolving the brand's identity. We are looking for a designer to help create a cohesive look across all our brand's touch points—everything from promotional materials to presentations. The Graphic Design Intern will also be expected to work on any day-to-day projects that arise.
This is the opportunity to shape the visual identity of a young lifestyle company and work with an experienced, talented staff. This position reports to the Creative Director.
• Currently pursuing a degree in graphic design or a similar visual field.
• Foundational knowledge of layout, color, grids, and typography.
• Graphics production capability—including proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Ability to take constructive criticism and change direction to suit operational needs.
• Ability to keep projects on track under tight time constraints.
• Positive attitude! High level of interest and enthusiasm encouraged.
Considered a plus:
• Prior experience working on brand identities, that includes the creation of brand guidelines and graphic standards.
• Knowledge of digital and pre-press file preparation.
• Collaborate with other team members on updates to the website and blog.
• Design corporate materials such as business cards, letterhead, etc.
• Presentation design.
Other Expected Tasks:
• Assist with other graphic design requests, as the need arises
• Take part in multiple rounds of editing on any given project.
Please send online portfolios or portfolio PDFs (maximum file size 3M) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit only your best work and indicate your speccific role(s)/contributions for each project.